



Happy birthday bestie (:
I was thinking of what to dedicate to you and immediately, flashes of memories exploded in my mind.
I think you and I share a very special friendship. I don't really know how to express myself this time, but I'm sure you know what I mean. By the word 'special', I dont just mean being extremely good friends. I don't know, it's just much more than that. We share a very special mutual link, and it means a lot to me.
I'm very thankful that we spent the entire 4 years in Commonwealth in the same class. I think I've never told you before, but when I learnt that you wanted to appeal to the Econs class initially, I was super upset, and I even tried wishing for you to change your mind, and for the class to be fully occupied so that you were unable to appeal successfully. Hahahahaha I know that's very damn selfish but I... I just wanted you to, well, stay by my side. Cheesy, I know, but I'm speaking from the very bottom of my heart so shut up and don't laugh at me.
Coming to think of it, we have not had many quarrels with each other. Only 2 quarrels I think, but very stupid ones. Hello do you remember the thing about your HAIR PIN? Oh my gosh that is the ultimate ~!@#$%^LOL.
You've grown a lot. I'm proud to say that you've grown out of your extreme hot temperedness to a mature young lady who will now think deep before acting/speaking/flaring up. Remember how you used to get freakishly angry at something/someone just over a very minor matter? Haha, and I got so used to your bao qing tian face which you always fully utilised to petrify others, I took to ignoring you completely when it happens. And I always end up being irritated cause everyone will come after me and ask about you (and they were often in a petrified state).
We've grown so close to each other that I act around you like family, and vice versa. We know about each other's weird/disgusting acts. We tell each other when we fart. We even poo/sheeshee and talk to each other on the phone at the same time. We came up with a special routine to follow when we are bathing together in camps. I'm so used to your chewing food and showing it off to the world before swallowing, I can just stare directly into your mouth and not puke. And you're the only person whom I dare show the ugliest of me so far.
You are my best friend and will always be. (: